The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission has announced mass recruitment of staff ahead of the 2022 General Election.
The electoral agency on Saturday, August 21, announced 9,570 temporary vacancies in different positions as it embarks on a countrywide voter registration exercise.
The posts up for grabs include the Voter Registration Assistants that will seek to recruit 1,450 people and another 580 in the position of the Constituency ICT Clerks.
IEBC is also seeking to recruit 7,540 Voter Registration Clerks from across the country.
According to the commission, successful applicants will be required to work for long hours under the working terms set by the agency.
The commission led by Chairman Wafula Chebukati, reiterated that all applications for the positions should be submitted online on or before the August 27, 2021 deadline.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen with high integrity
- Musthold a Degree/ Diploma Certificate from a recognized institution.
- Mustbe computer literate.
- Abilityto manage people, sensitive data, and materials.
- Goodreport writing skills.
- Mustbe available for the entire period of the exercise.
- Haveeffective communication skills.
How to Apply
- Go to IEBC online portal and then click on the ‘Register button to start the application process.
- Afterregistration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to
- Keyin your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful login, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Underthe heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Clickon the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- Toapply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
Followthe instructions to complete and submit your application (note that all mandatory fields must be completed.)
To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement.